Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Free Online Fitness Training, Anyone?

Okay kids! There is a reason I have been scarce lately. I have been very busy with research and stuff for a project I am about ready to launch.

The above question is a very serious one. I am about to embark on an online personal training journey. I am starting an online personal fitness membership website. I figured I would start out with an exclusive family clientele. Alright alright, you guys will be my guinea pigs! I didn't want to say it but, there it is. As you guys know, I have been training professionally off and on since 1994. However, I have never done it online. I have always done it in person on a one-on-one basis and am very experienced in that arena. But this will be very different for me and I sort of want to get comfortable with it and get all the bugs out, so to speak, with family before I "open" to the public.

Any volunteers? It will be completely free for at least the first month. I will prescribe your workouts complete with video demonstrations of each exercise. I will do a nutrition plan for you if you wish complete with grocery shopping list. There will be either a monthly email or magazine you can view exclusive to members. It is going to be so totally cool. There will be a bunch more great amenities that I will explain to interested souls.

I am in the process of deciding a few last minute things and getting set up, but I want to be sure that I have interested bodies. The cost to regular clients will be anywhere from 20 to 75 dollars monthly, according to what all they sign up for; my in-person clients pay 250 to 350 for monthly packages, give or take a buck or two. So you see how this will make affordable training for people who otherwise cannot afford it. But for YOU, my peeps, it will be totally free for at least the first month or two or three. I haven't decided yet when you will have to pay, but when you do, it will remain a family discount nowhere close to what Joe Public will pay. And your discount will be for the life of your membership. But like I said, the first month is completely free for sure. I will figure out the details and we can talk about it further. Anyone who is interested please email me. lindaburke1@charter.net. And don't worry, I will have a workout you can do from home if you do not want to or can't join a gym.

Wouldn't it be nice to drop 10 or 20 pounds before the holidays? I can help you guys do it! I promise! I lost 25 since last year. And boy does it feel good to fit in anything I want to wear. Come on, join me!

Hope to hear from you soonly!

Love ya lots!

Lindy

No comments: