Saturday, December 29, 2007

Yoder/Burke Christmas








Okay, people, I've finally entered the 21st century and have gotten a digital camera, and I'm trying oh so hard to be high tech. Just let me tell you...IT HAS BEEN A NIGHTMARE!!! But I'll spare you the details. Anywho, hope you all had a wonderful and blessed Christmas! Lindy, you did a great job posting some funny stuff. I am very afraid in my own home with the alien dog thing. Jake and I watch that video over and over and laugh until we cry.

Santa brought Jake a WII and he has been on it everyday way too many hours, but its new and its been rainy outside, so what the hay. We'll monitor better when school starts again.

WE had a great time with Mom , Dad and Lindy for Christmas at our house, but it went way too fast. I'm now going to try posting some pictures. I'm nervous, wish me luck.
I'm going to try to post a few more pictures on the other picture bloggy thingy.
I love you all, Happy New Year!!!
Cathy

No comments: