Sunday, March 23, 2008

playing with the wright five

its popeye the sailors kid, or could it be Jenna Claire.
Landon is trying be popeye also.

Shawn and I went over for a play date with those Wright kids. The third picture is what they look like the moment you walk in and sit on the floor to play..........then they all attack! It is so fun to play with them. I got in the playhouse and they all followed me in. Then after a little bit of play Emily opened the gate to the dining room and asked them if they were ready to eat and it was like a herd of cows running for the feed line. I can't believe how they are growing! Rob and Emily have done such a great job with them. They run that house like a fine tuned piano. I'm going to get to play with them all this week for spring break. I can't wait.





No comments: