Wednesday, August 6, 2008


Hello everyone,

I'm inviting all family and friends who view this to come to Steph and my Pampered Chef party on Saturday, yes this saturday. This is a lot last min. but I w ould love to see you all there if you can make it. lindy tell your mom, Sherri and lisa tell your mom. It is going to be at Steph and Shelbs church where we had the quints first b-day party. I'm really thinking about selling this stuff. I need to make some more money........these kids are bleeding me dry......! Anyways give me, steph or shelb a call if you are coming so we know how much food to buy. The party starts at 1pm. I hope to see you all there.

We are still waiting to hear from the foster family in Florida who has layla. I'm not sure when she is going to get up here so everybody be praying for her. Pray for Tampa to hurry our request to Indiana and Indiana to o.k. her being transfered up here.

One more month and Patrick will be driving....................I mean he already drives me nuts but now he will be driving a truck. I have gave that worry to God.........! School starts on the 12th.......I'm soooooooo ready.............I could scream. We have bought out half of the princeton walmart school supplies..............

Got to go love to alllllll!

Mel

No comments: