Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Ok, I am a little confused.
Lisa, I just got off the phone with Dad and he said that Aunt Dee told him she, your mom and Aunt Esther were all making turkeys. So you may want to get ahold of Aunt Dee and see what she is planning.
Also, I have the noodles made, so I would be more than happy to bring something else. I just need to know what. So please Wright family let me know what you plan on bringing. And again, ask the grown ups to (your parents) to find out what they are bringing also.
Love to all!!!!
xxxoooo

4 comments:

Emily said...

I can bring cheesy potato's, green beans, a dessert, and sweet tea. Let me know if I need to make anything else. I will try anything, so just let me know.

Emily

Stephanie said...

Thanks Em. I will put that down.

Kelly said...

Ok Steph,

I'm gonna bring a dump cake and some sodas.

Stacy is going to bring a green bean casserole and some rolls.

Mom is going to bring an apple salad and wants to know if there would be a need for a meatloaf, for maybe an alternative if not everyone wants turkey.

She wants to know what you think.
Let me know if this works or we need to change some things.

Kelly

We can't wait to see everyone!!!
Love ya!!

Stephanie said...

It's up to your mom if she would want to bring it. We will also have ham. Thanks for letting me know. Can't wait to see you guys.