Monday, April 23, 2007

applebee's

It's on! We are having the flapjack fundraiser on April 28th from 7am-10am. I hope to see you all there. Hint,Hint Shelly..........we miss you girl. Emily and Rob went to see the babies and Peyton is passing everyone up. If he continues on the path he is on he will be coming home this Saturday!!!!!! The only reason he isn't home now is he isn't 4.5lbs. He is 4.2. But he is on his way. SoOooooOOooo! We are so excited!!!!! We are able to feed them and hold them........change poopy diapers. I fed and changed Landon Saturday. Please remember Rob and Em because I don't know how they are doing it. So keep praying for them all.
I'm having blood pressure problems again. I'm calling the doc today to see about some heart checks also. I'm just feeling weird so I'm gonna get checked.
Has anyone talked to Stacy? I'm going to call her today.
Well I'll talk with ya-all later.
Mel

No comments: