Friday, April 6, 2007

Congrats to Shelb and Lisa!!!

Way to go Shelby!!! I am assuming this job change is a happy thing and one that you wanted. Kudos to you if it is and if it isn't, just remember that blessings usually come disguised as obstacles.

Now, as for Lisa: MAY I SAY IT IS ABOUT TIME!!!! That job has been draining you of your energy for way too long now, and I am so glad to hear you are going to put that energy into finding a job that will feed your spirit rather than consume it. I know in my heart good things will come to you and that "better job" is out there waiting to be discovered. Blessings to you as you begin your search and surrender into what GOD has been trying to tell you...IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE THIS HARD.

Lastly, dear family members O' mine, check out the new thingie I put at the side of this page where you can just click on it to go to Em's blog site. I have named it Quint Central. Let me know if you want to add any cool pages or sites or whatever to that if you do not know how. I just checked out the Wrightfive site and the new pictures make me cry. How beautiful, huh? Whilst I was on there, I saw a comment posted by Summer Cox, apparently a friend or maybe new acquaintance of Em and Rob's who has triplets, so I took the liberty of adding her site to our list to click on. Check it out. Really cute.

Happy Easter to everybody and I love you guys eversomuch!!!!

Lindy

No comments: