Monday, July 30, 2007







Hello everyone. Reading about everyones vacations. Looks like everyone had fun. We don't have a vacation to tell about but we do have news. First Brock and karie just got thier first home. They have a two story on second street. It is really nice and they are enjoying painting and decorating. Karie is stealing flowers from grandma linda because she is so excited to have her own flowers in her own front yard.



Second i have my own news. don't know if you all are aware that i have been seeing my childhood sweetheart. Jd was my school bus dream boat. lol. He grew up just a few houses up the rode from us and always saved me a seat on the bus. He also told my dad just before we lost him that someday he would be his son in law. I guess he knew what he was talking about. Jd proposed this weekend and of course i said yes!!!! He is a wonderful country boy with a heart of gold who was worth the wait. We are planning a Jan. wedding if his son can get leave from the Marines. We will let you all know soon. I think i am a very lucky woman and i am very happy. Just had to share the news. Talk again soon. Sherri

1 comment:

Mel Donnell said...

That's awesome news. We are so happy for you. You deserve all the happiness in the world. Love you.