Saturday, September 22, 2007

babies babies babies


I can't believe how many babies we have in this family...........really. It is like we went for years with a couple here and there and now it's like it's in the water or something....ha,ha......

What blessings we have. We are just rebuilding what g-pa and g-ma wright started. I hope we get closer because of all these babies......you know like it used to be. I want all these babies to have memories like I have of wright family get togethers. I'm getting ready for bed and I thought I'd check the blog and give you a pic of our baby girl. She sat down by me and I kid you not I looked over a second later and this is what I see. I had to get a picture, she is just tooooo cute. Anyways congrats on all these beautiful babies. love to all,

Mel

No comments: