Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Hello

I've not been able to get on here in a while. I'm working again. I started on Tuesday at the Princeton high school daycare. I work 8am to 3pm. It is a really great job #1 because I'm on my kids schedule. I'll be home when they are home and at work when they are in school. I'll be off during the summer also. Patrick is playing soccer on the high school team this year. Can you believe he is a freshman. I can't............He can, he thinks he is grown. Noah is playing football and loving it. I think football is his favorite out of all the sports. I'll be posting some pics of him in his uniform. He loves every minute of wearing all the gear. This is his first year of tackle, last year was flag. Meka and Monica are trying to talk me into girl scouts. I'm thinking we almost have every night covered with practices, but we have to be fair. I'm looking into getting them in it. Then you know what that means.........You will know where to get your girl scout cookies...........right.......????? Sign ups were last week but I'm sure I can still get them in. Please keep Taylor in your thoughts and prayers ( our foster daughter ) she is going through a rough time. She is depressed right now. The good thing is she has no problem talking to us about anything and everything. She will be moving to N.C. with her nana and papa sometime before or around December ( this is a great thing, she can't wait ). She is a great kid and for all she has been through is a very, very normal 12 yr. old. We have really been blessed as foster parents. We are meeting some great kids. We have been keeping in contact with the one's who have moved on in their lives. I hope we can always do that. I think Ali is the last but not least. She is doing great in school so far this year. She is really working hard to keep her grades good. I'm pretty proud of all my kiddo's. Lot's of love to all.
Mel

No comments: