Monday, January 7, 2008

Bye Bye Ta-Ta


Well I'm trying to get over the stomach flu. So this won't be long. I wanted to let you know that our foster daughter Taylor went to live with her grandparent Sunday. She is living in North Carolina. We will miss her but it was easy to let her go knowing she was going with family that loves her. I don't know how many kids we will end up with in the foster world. So far it has been nothing but a blessing.

I can't wait to see the Schoenwetter's next month!!!!!!!!! love ya all!

Mel







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.