Sunday, January 13, 2008

Happy New Year


This is Meg's Christmas present from Papaw and Mimi Lake.
This is our good grade card celebration! We had to have candles.
We just wanted to have our picture taken!

All the grandkids with Papaw Lake!


I love all the Christmas pictures from Florida to good old Vincennes.

Lisa - what patience - I love the picture. I wish you would bring that to our next activity. I would love to see it up close.

Mel, keep up the great work. God is blessing you for it.

Sandy is coming in on Friday because she has a long weekend coming up. I am going to get her at the airport in Louisville. She is coming alone.

Here are few new pics from Christmas and just few days ago. Janice came down while Brian's parents were here. They hadn't seen her in over 3 years.

Love to you all!

Missy

No comments: