Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Sad day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J95rAr0gOFU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGGanAZ2IwM

Watch these awesome videos.

I didn't even watch 30min of the news at one time last night. As you can guess I'm not a Democratic fan. I know that even though I don't agree with Obama I now have to pray for him. I'm just reallllllly sad for unborn babies. That is my biggest issue with the democrats. I wanted to share with you all my devotion for yesterday.
Right choices may not have immediate benefits, but God will use them for our benefit.
Bible reading for the day.
And we know that God causes everything to work together for the of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them. Romans 8:28

Ending in prayer
Heavenly Father, your word tells us that you cause everything to work together for the good of those who love you. Help us, Father, to believe that even when we feel afraid or sad.

I'm sticking to my theme, FROG, Fully Rely On God. I have to. That's the only way I know to be so that I can walk out my home today and feel as if the world isn't coming to an end.....and if it does..........Here I come Father!
I love you all!
Mel

No comments: