Thursday, May 7, 2009

Hey everyone. I need everyones Help. We are heading to the end of this night mare with the boys and it is getting very clost to them placing the children with one of the parents. I need everyone to pray for us. In case you don't know Andrew and Auburn are getting divorced and Andy has filed for custody. Cps will place the boys with in the next couple of weeks and the judge is very likely to stay with thier choice. We are terrified of this and it seems no matter what we do she always comes out ahead. Andy works 6 days a week in the coal mine. He pays for everything for his boys. He comes out everyday to see them and totally does everything they tell him to. She is on her third man, parties, supplies nothing and rarely even asks about her boys and she still seems to always come out ahead, She wont even hold a job so Andy is paying her car payments too. It is crazy and I don't mean to air our dirt on here but I feel I am losing my mind. I see my son get hurt more and more everyday and she has taken everything he has except for these boys. We fear for thier saftey if they are returned and I think only preayers are gonna help us now. Please let the family start prayers for us. I don't know how I will have the strength to send them back to her and her life style. Thanks for listening. Love you all. Sherri

3 comments:

Mel Donnell said...

how is everything going? Still praying for.

Mel Donnell said...

Still praying for ya-all. It such a scary process. I feel for ya.

Mel Donnell said...

how is everything going? Still praying for.