Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Please be praying for Savannah Scotts family. She is Tameka's friend who had cancer until this morning. She went to heaven today. I just don't understand it. I am just going to FROG (fully rely on God) it and know that God will be there through it all. I pray for comfort for the family. I'm so worried about her mom. When I first heard the news of her having cancer I called her mom to confirm it and she was so mad at God, and the world. She was just so devastated. I can't imagine going through everyday life without God let alone my childs sickness. It breaks my heart all around. I don't know if they will tell the kids at school or not. Tameka is going to be so sad. I'm glad that Tameka knows that she is in heaven and knows the promise that she can see her again. love to all.

No comments: