Saturday, September 13, 2008

He is driving me nuts and now a truck too







Can you believe he is driving on his own now. I'm trying not to freak out to much over this new adventure put before us. He is a great kid, he is very involved with our church, he makes great grades, he keeps himself busy with soccer and golf. He still has to much teenage attitude but what teen doesn't think he is grown and his parents are retarded. Pray for him, us, and everyone that will be riding with him. I told Shawn to get a pic of patrick driving away from the house the day he got his license and this is the pic he took. I love the fact he can drive to and from school and practice but him not needing us as much is scary. That's what you do right.........bring them up in the way of the Lord and let them use their wings to fly. YES I WANT TO CRY. I'm not going to, I'm going to count my blessings and pray as usual. Love to all!

No comments: