Sunday, September 28, 2008

weekend with great gpa and ma burke

Thanks to Great and I mean Great Grandpa and Grandma Burke! Tameka and Monica had a ball with Great gpa and ma Burke this weekend. Tameka and Moni told all the kids about the great store they went to that everything was a dollar. My kids are very blessed to have wonderful Great grandparents who love them more than life. Thanks so much for taking such good care of them Uncle Jim and Aunt Dee.
Dominique had her tonsils and adenoides taken out wed.so she has been in the healing process and doing better everyday. Friday I started getting a sore throat and cough that I found out was also with a right ear infection. While I was at the er getting checked out, my blood pressure was sky high at 147 over 115. I'm going to my Dr. Monday so be praying that we can get a handle on this.
I'm ready for a family gettogether. I feel like I haven't seen my "Wright" family in a year. I love you all and can't wait to see you all again.

No comments: