Saturday, October 25, 2008

Last football game

Wonderful Great Grandparents
Wonderful Grandpas

Wonderful Great Grandma and Grandma. All this = Wonderful Family

Can u feel the love! Here is Noah's support team for the championship football game. Noah's team lost by 2. It was a pull your hair out kind of game. Thankfully Uncle Jim, Aunt Dee, and Tony were able to come to Noah's game after being told about it just this morning. I'm so bad about informing everyone of what's going on in our crazy life. Noah is a kid of few words but believe me when I say his heart was smiling so BIG today when he realized who was there watching him play. The after game picture op was priceless also. Noah is such a good kid. Some of the kids were crying about losing but he was so "no big deal". I'm just very thankful for how my kids are loved. Grandparents are priceless! love you all.
P.S. I'm so excited about the cuzz get together. Would you mind if Robyn Folsom came along. She grew up with Lindy and Cathy and is a member of our church. I was talking about us getting together and I just thought it would be fun if she came too.

No comments: