Friday, May 4, 2007

Excuse My Absence!!!!!

Dear Fam Damily,

Please excuse my absence from the blog site. I have been so freaking crazy trying to get last minute things done for the wedding. I haven't even really got to pay attention to my favorite show American Idol. I have to check what has happened on the net the next day. Every night it is 10 or 11 before I get home and to bed and get up at 5:30 to start all over again. We (Carrie and I) have been getting ready to have a yard sale for her to help raise money for their honeymoon. They are going to Florida for five days and are trying to get as much money together as they can. ANYHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....I hope you all will see this for the shower directions...Take Hart Street exit and head towards Walmart. At the light, turn left towards Walmart. Stay on that road. It is Kimmel Road. Follow this road past Walmart and through an "S" curve. Stay on the "S" curve!!! Go up the small hill and the third road on the right is Marian Drive. Carrie's Grandpa's house is the first drive on the right. There will be cars parked everywhere.

SOOO...if we dont see ya at the shower, please come to the wedding. There is going to be food, and cake and punch and music and dancing and food and cake and food and music and food and dancing. Did I mention food????

The babies are so precious. Can't wait to see them in real life!!!

LOVE TO ALL!!!

Ninny2
aka: lizapatootie
aka: wita
aka: mom
aka: Alisa

No comments: