Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I'm ALIVE!!!!!!

Hey, is this really how you do this...Is this working...Is this thing on...anyone out there. Um, well , just in case I'm actually doing this right...Hi Evbody!!!!!

I'm aalliivve!!!!!!

Thanks for all your prayers and thoughts for my surgery. All went well and as expected, I'm still a little sore and weak, hopefully will be feeling better by the weekend. I've been taken good care of by Jake,Matt and wonderful friends and neighbors. We've had food brought in and people have taken Jake home with them to play, flowers and plants and cards have been delivered. We are very blessed to have alot of support since we have no family here. I hope to join Jake's class next week for a field trip on Tuesday and maybe have lunch a few times with him before schools out. You know, stuff, working Mom's don't usually get to do.

I've really enjoyed keeping up with family news and the pic's on this blog thingie , especially pic'
s of all the new sweetie pie babies. They are all sooo cute. I hope to get to see little Aubrie in a few weeks. If all goes as planned we will be going to Florida the first week of June. See..., I might post some pictures too if I only would join the 21st century and get a digital camera. But then I would have to learn how to use it and stuff and that just sounds too stressful.

Sorry I missed Carrie's shower and wedding, sounds like good times were had by all. Congrats to the Newlyweds.

Well, that's enough rambling for now. Hope this goes through. Love to all!!!!

Oh, yea, by the way...What about Brad??? Oh my goodness, what a hottie!!!! Jees Louise!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cathy, Im glad your doing good...WAIT!YOUR MY MOM!Jake yoder.