Sunday, May 6, 2007

Look at me blog.......

Howdy to all you fine folks...... It is official, I am in fact blogging. Anyway I think Carrie's shower went great and she received a lot of very nice gifts. Brad was home briefly Friday night and a little of Saturday. He is a Senior in college......Whoa Betty!!!!! That is just hard to believe. Anyway I hope that the pictures I took of him Friday afternoon came through and you can see him. I think he looks pretty darn good. His hair is longer than I would like and he is supposed to get it cut.

Jeff is leaving June 1st for Lisbon Portugal. He will be there a week for meetings. He will then fly back and be gone another week back to California, then home for a couple and then gone again and so on and so on until October....... Oh well, just part of it.......

Take care to all and those that I got to see today it was great!!! Shekky Louise

No comments: