Wednesday, October 17, 2007

happy halloween!!

Hello to all. Congratulations to Alisa on your new health plan. Working on one myself. My plan is a get stress free and healthy. I quit my job last week. To much stress was making me ill, having alot of stomach problems and stressed out constantly. Jd says to relax and take time off to just enjoy. I am a very lucky woman to have found him. Our home is finished and we are moved in. Thigs are going great. Andrew and Auburn have set a wedding date. Looks like he will be the first Goforth to the alter. Dec. 8th is their date. Carson is doing wonderful. 8 lbs 9 oz. cute as a button. This grandma life is absolutely awesome. Brock and Karies doctor is betting on a girl due to the heart beat. Been told that before. Jeffrey is going strong in college, Garret leaves for Iraq in Jan. and Jack is enjoying the peaceful life of high school. Well that is life in a nut shell for the goforth family. Looking forward to Thanksgiving to see everyone. Till than love you all!!!!! Sherri

No comments: