Wednesday, October 24, 2007

News update

Hello everyone. Sorry i missed you all at the birthday party. Heard it was great. Jd didn't get to come home so i went to him. I need to change andrews wedding date. They are going to be married on Nov. 24th. It will be small and sweet hope some of you can make it. It is a wedding year for us. We finally got a leave date for Garrett. He will be home the last of Dec. So we set a wedding date for Dec. 29th here in Vincennes. I cannot wait. I have waited for this for i guess all my life. I hope you all can come. It will be a busy holiday season for us.
Also, karie made it thru her first triminster. She is 12 weeks today and all is going great. So the prospect of a miscarriage again i passing. So all is still well with the Goforths. Looks like everyone else is doing good too. The pictures of the quints are great, and the colts jerseys are great. Go Colts!!! Well we will see you all at thanksgiving. I guess it is about time to start rolling out the noodles. See you all then. Love you all. Sherri

No comments: