Tuesday, October 9, 2007

I ummm well yeah uh huh!!!!

Hello family!!

Today we learned that Carrie is having a boy. His name will be Robert James. She was a smiggin disappointed, but they can try again!

Lindy and I are working on getting me into shape. She has set me up a program to get healthy. Stacy is trying it too. My jeans are a little looser than normal, so maybe it is working. I have to do this for me because I keep passing out when I bend over to tie my shoes! No, just kidding, but really I do need to loose weight and try to live a little more healthy. We will see what happens. I am very much staying dedicated to this because Lindy is putting a great deal of time and energy into this so I want it to work for her too. She is a great trainer!

Other than that, nothing new. Just the same old me doing the same old silly things like walking around work all morning with my pants unzipped. NOPE!!! Nobody said a thing this time. Just let me shoot the breeze!!! Someone did let me know last week that I had my shirt on backwards and inside out. Well, it was a solid color shirt with no designs to help me out!!!

Mom is almost done remolding her house. She has to put the carpet down, we (whoever helps me) has to finish the door framing, and Jeff and I have to finish the crown molding in the hall. Then she will be done!!! Don't know whats gonna keep her busy after that!!!

Well it's been nice chatting at ya'll. I guess we will see some of ya at Addison's birthday party. The rest of ya, we will think about how much we miss you not being able to be there to be with the family and share in this happy day!

Love to all!!!

No comments: