Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Lisa, your mom's house does look really good. You all have done a great job.
Started making noodles last weekend. My mouth is starting to water for all of the food I will stuff myself with.

Sorry, I haven't written in a while, but things have been a little crazy at work and at home. We found out KK has ADHD-Inattentive Type. So we started her on some medication. That was a very long drawn out process, but we finally got things worked out. I think the medicine is starting to work and Scott and I are starting to see a difference in her school work. We are also doing gymnastics, basketball and kids choir at church. Never a dull moment. But, I wouldn't trade it for nothing in the world. I love watching KK do everything she's involved in.

Addison got to spend the night at the Conway home for the first time last weekend. We had a great time with her, she is a DOLL!!! But, the night did not go as smooth. She was up at 2:30 and didn't really go back to sleep until about 7:30. I told Shelby about and she said she was sorry, but we all know she was laughing at us the whole time (haha). But, with all of that, we had a great time with her and would do it all over again.

Looking foward to seeing all of you at Thanksgiving.
luv ya!
c ya later!

No comments: