Thursday, March 22, 2007

baby shower rsvp

Melbelle,

I will say I am coming. As far as I know Carrie is working. She is on nights now at LOWES. I will do my best to be there. I am struggling with the broke butt syndrom. I have a very hard time setting and then having to stand and then having to set. sooooo...it is still a week away, so maybe by then I will be even better. I am doing some intense therapy which is helping a whole bunch. I have not worked since I fell. That really puts a big bite in the wallet. I am med leave and I am only making $20.00 a day. Whoopdee doo!!! So anyhoo. I will do my best to be there. If I am not...I will send my gift with momma. Love to all.

Congrats Missy for joining!!! Hate that poison ivy with a passion. Had it a couple of falls ago and nearly went crazy with the itch...

Hope to see all at the benefit!

No comments: