Tuesday, March 13, 2007

SEND ME CURRENT E-MAIL ADDRESSES!!

Okay peeps! The only bloggers so far (and by the way congrats to Steff for finally making it on here) are Steff, Mel, Lisa, and myself. I invited all the cousins whose addresses I have. Maybe some of the addresses aren't event current or like Steff, are inactive computers or something. Anywho, how about everybody email me (Lindy) your addresses and I will invite you to blog. That is the way it works. I started the page so I am the administrator and must invite people to blog or they cannot do it. Hence, therefore, and thusly, if anyone cares to update me with your current email, please do. lindaburke1@charter.net is my address. Yes, I know...original and creative email address.

Have A Nice Day
PS Be sure and click "older posts" at the bottom of the blog page to see all the posts so far.

We love ya now....buhbye!!!



No comments: