Sunday, March 18, 2007

Baby shower

Hello,
I was just informed that Emily's Aunt Julie is going to have a baby shower for Emily March 30th. She wants all of your address' so she can send invites. I know you guys are sick of hearing from me! I know Emily would love for you to be there. Emily really needs diapers and wipes. I also told Steph if you guys see some cute clothes maybe go in together and get three matching boy outfits and two girls. You guys have been great, and I know your not made of money and I hate to keep asking for you to spend more money. ( that's what it is begining to feel like) It is going to be at Dick Clarks resturant here in town. You could maybe meet here and we pile in together or something. Please pass this info on to everybody. I didn't want you to get the invite the week of the shower.
Baby update: Ethan is now at 3.2 lbs. and Sydney is at 2.8lbs and Jenna, Peyton, and Landon is at 2.3lbs. They are all gaining and off the vents except for Sydney. Sydney was put back on the vent 4 days ago because she started showing signs of infection. They started her on antibiotics that day and the test came back staff infection. The doc. said they started her 4 days ago on the antibiotics and she should be over it between 7 to 10 days. Praise God, they are all doing really good.
Anyways thanks for being so supportive! We love you and I'll let you know anything else we hear around here.
Mel

No comments: