Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Blog Woes

Okay, so I hear some of us are having mucho difficulties trying to get onto the site and trying to blog. I can only hope it eventually gets resolved because Lisa, Mel, and myself are gonna get pretty tired of being the only bloggin idiots in the family. We are working on the technical difficulties kids. Lisa is checking on things and said she would try to hep out. Call me anytime and I will do the same. 886-5121 would be da numba. Please feel free to call me so that we can be one big, fat, happy bloggin bunch of fools! As I am typing this I am realizing that maybe if you can't get on here you probly can't see this...duh. Well, maybe you can get on but you don't know how to blog. So I will copy this and email it on to da proper peeps.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i still cant figure out the picture thang!!! help me help me!!!!