Monday, June 4, 2007

Hello to all!! I know it has been awhile since I have written. But, I have had a chance to keep up with what everyone else has been writing.
Just a few things. I had a great time dancing at the wedding! It was so much fun. Even though it really showed how out of shape I really am. And the pictures that have been posted are really good.
Make sure to check out Em's blog. They are all so sweet. I just can't hardly wait for my next baby shift.
And Shelly, what a sweet email. Thank you. Also, I want to thank you for inviting dad to breakfast. He really enjoys himself with all of you guys up there. It was so hard for me to come to terms at first with dad living up there. But, ALL of you are a true blessing and answer to prayer. I worry so much (probably to much) about dad. But, it does ease it knowing that he is surrounded by family up there. Thank you so much for everything. Talk to you all real soon.

No comments: