Friday, June 1, 2007

Jeff and I

Hey all:

I just want to say, who ever took this picture of Jeff and I, this to me is PRICELESS. I have never been so blessed as to be in this FAMILY that has so accepted me. No one is ever without faults. I know I have had my own. We all take life for granted but, let me tell you the WRIGHT family, I married into the WRIGHT family and I am so proud to be a part of this FAMILY and I would not trade it for anything in this whole world. There are people that will inspire you in your lifetime, and there are so many of you that have inspired me and I thank you. You are such an extraordinary, loving, accepting, rare family and I have truly been blessed.

I love each and every one of you, and I thank each and every one of you for loving me.

And, always stop and smell the FLOWERS...........Love, Shelly

1 comment:

Mel Donnell said...

It was me that took the picture. I thought it was a great one.
love,
Mel