Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Summer time fun



Here is our summer time fun. We are cleaning today. Noah loves to use this vacuum. I'm not going to complain. I do have to go behind him and redo it but he is having fun. He loves to cook also. When I'm making dinner or lunch he is right there asking what I'm doing, why I'm doing it that way, and if he can help. He is a good boy. Monica......................she likes to hide from any kind of cleaning but she likes to be in pictures.....Ha,Ha. Tameka went to a friends house to play today. She spent the night with a cousin last night. She gets more phone calls in this house than all of us put together. She is such a socialite. Patrick and Ali are at church camp this week. It makes this house so quiet. This year Tameka gets to go and she is so excited. So in a couple of weeks Noah and Tameka will be at camp. Then a couple weeks after that we are going on our Disney vacation. The kids are so excited........well so are Shawn and I. We are staying at the animal kingdom resort. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!! I'm mean we can't wait!!!!!!!!!!! Anyways, I'll be spending the night with the wright 5 tonight.....I can't wait. They are all so sweet.
Shawn is on his way to Lowe's in Vincennes with our pastor. They are getting some fencing for Pastors back yard. We played domino's with them until midnight last night. We are so blessed to have Pastor Gary and Becky. They are so much fun.
I'm going to go and finish cleaning.
Later,
Melbelle

1 comment:

TonyaM said...

Hey Mel cute pics of the kids too bad ur so busy with the baby's and the rest of the kids, when you get some extra time on your hands could you please send me some pics of the kids, oh ya and whatever happened to the calender? or was that someone else in the family that was making them? gotta run cookin dinner.I appreciate all you've done..take care love ya all Tonya