Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Yard Work At Large

Hey, everyone!

I'm working on my yard with no budget to work with. Can any of you relate? I love that DYI show where they spend only about $50 and use stuff around the house. I am actually trying to do that.

Shelly, I wish I knew how to use Brian's saw. I know you could show me - if only you lived closer.

With gas so high I can't buy the flowers that I used to so---- I am really trying to find stuff around my yard to split - replant. I feel like I'm on a TV show.

It is so much fun to see all the pictures and I love hearing about everyone's daily activities.

It is so much fun to be in a family that really enjoys each other. I teach so many kids who don't have one person they could call on if they were in trouble. They do not know the meaning of family. We are very lucky!!!

Love to you all and please share any ideas you have for the summer look for no money.


Missy

No comments: