Monday, June 18, 2007

help,help,please help

We are getting two more babies Wednesday. This weekend Rob is taking Emily away for around 24hrs. We need people to come and help with the babies Saturday starting around noon and ending Sunday around that same time. If any of you could come up that would be a life saver. We have vacation bible school this week. I'm cleaning the church while the cleaning guy is on vacation. I have three softball games Wednesday. Noah starts allstar practice for baseball Saturday. The girls start softball tournaments Saturday. Oh yeah and we have a new foster daughter. Taylor is 12 and a sweetheart. We are going to have her for awhile. So now I'm up to six kids. Anyways, if any of you would like to come and help saturday and or Sunday that would help out a bunch. Just call Em or me for more info.....em 386-8445. Me 385-5655. Got to go. I'm on my way to the 10pm to 7am shift with those beautiful babies.
Love ya all,
Mel

No comments: